Thread: Help with Trailblazer SS Tune !!

Potential Tuner

Help with Trailblazer SS Tune !!

Hey everyone, Im new to the forum and rather new to HP tuners. I recently finished my build on my 2007 Trailblazer SS. I took out the original LS2 and made it a 408 stroker with LS3 heads, LS3 camaro intake, and comp cams 54-470-11 cam (.621/.624 lift - 235/251 duration @ .050"). I also took out the 4L70E and swapped it with a built 4L80E with a 3000-3200 TSI stall converter and using Pcm of Nc plug and play relay harness. I'm having some terrible troubles with my tune (particularly at WOT and when im getting on it). It is rather doggish! When I'm in first gear and slam on the gas, "something" happens and the damn thing just goes to damn near 0 timing advance ! i have turned all torque management off that i know of and have zeroed out burst knock retard. I dont know where to go next !!!! Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated !! attached are a couple of logs and my current tune !!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Go to the trans side in the tune, and set your TQ management back to stock. Go for a spin, magic.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks man !! When i did that, it took most of the issue away and was only subtracting about 15 degrees of timing instead of all of it. Turned out it was torque management on the engine side. I had brake torque simply disabled which it apparently didn't like. I enabled it and then maxed out values and now the car has got some ass !! Thanks again !!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis_kucera View Post
    Hey everyone, Im new to the forum and rather new to HP tuners. I recently finished my build on my 2007 Trailblazer SS. I took out the original LS2 and made it a 408 stroker with LS3 heads, LS3 camaro intake, and comp cams 54-470-11 cam (.621/.624 lift - 235/251 duration @ .050"). I also took out the 4L70E and swapped it with a built 4L80E with a 3000-3200 TSI stall converter and using Pcm of Nc plug and play relay harness. I'm having some terrible troubles with my tune (particularly at WOT and when im getting on it). It is rather doggish! When I'm in first gear and slam on the gas, "something" happens and the damn thing just goes to damn near 0 timing advance ! i have turned all torque management off that i know of and have zeroed out burst knock retard. I dont know where to go next !!!! Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated !! attached are a couple of logs and my current tune !!
    you wouldn't happen to have saved the stock tune first did you? I need a stock tune from an '07 TBSS

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSkip View Post
    you wouldn't happen to have saved the stock tune first did you? I need a stock tune from an '07 TBSS
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    thank you!