Thread: Log for Tundra 5.7 with CAI & LT headers

Tuner in Training

Log for Tundra 5.7 with CAI & LT headers

So I managed to re scale MAF so I have fuel trim of around 2-3% at normal cruising and an AFR of 11.4-11.8 at WoT. Unfortunately using HP tuners for Toyota, I would not be able to monitor Knock retard (compared to GM world). Instead I am using Knock Feedback & Knock correction learn values to monitor knock. Can someone look at the attached log to let me know whether I am ok for now? Can I add more timing at high load? What would be the limits?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    You're plenty safe.

Tuner in Training
    if you don't mind me asking, how are you monitoring knock with the feedback and knock correction?

we used to monitor knock feedback on his truck, we considers -3 to be 0 of knock retard , and -2.9 to be .1 of knock retard and -1.3 is 1.7 of knock retard for example,
    for knock correction learn we wanted it to stay at 19, we did change the initial value from 14 to 19 and watched when it drops
    there was a knock correction (+adv/-ret) i didnt figure out exactly how it work, it didnt respond as much as knock feedback but the tech support recommend of using the knock correction (+adv/-ret) instead which didnt work for us

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by korbiams View Post
    So I managed to re scale MAF so I have fuel trim of around 2-3% at normal cruising and an AFR of 11.4-11.8 at WoT. Unfortunately using HP tuners for Toyota, I would not be able to monitor Knock retard (compared to GM world). Instead I am using Knock Feedback & Knock correction learn values to monitor knock. Can someone look at the attached log to let me know whether I am ok for now? Can I add more timing at high load? What would be the limits?

Thanks in advance.
    Would you mind throwing your Tune File into the Toyota Repository thread? looking to add all we can into one location