Thread: 1955 belair with 4.8 and turbo need to switch from 2 bar to 3

Advanced Tuner

1955 belair with 4.8 and turbo need to switch from 2 bar to 3

I have been running tunes with 2 bar for a couple years well know I have started adding more boost and have a 3 bar map sensor. I also several years ago did segment swap one I switched to a 4l80e. I am trying to figure out how to change the os to 3 bar know. when I click os nothing is there. Thanks
    in advance.

It must be flashed it back to stock. Then apply the 3 bar OS to the stock file again and flash that in.

You also said you did a segment swap. So you'd want to flash it back to stock, apply the segment swap to the stock OS again, then apply the 3 bar OS and flash that to the computer. Then you can copy over all the stuff from your 2 bar tune into the new 3 bar tune and carry on like normal.

So hopefully you still have the stock file laying around. Otherwise this may cost you more money and time.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Advanced Tuner
    I do still have the stock tune so I will have to flash back to stock then segment swap then do 3 bar and I am assuming I have to go thru thru the whole 2 bar tune and copy every table one at a time or is there a easier way.

Open the file, then the old 2 bar file with the compare feature, click compare again and then click view comparison log. In the new window collapse all the boxes and right click the engine icon, you can then copy over all differences. Some things may need to be hand copied if it doesn't work right. Like the VE table will be pretty much the only real difference so you'll need to copy/create that for the 210-315kpa.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.