Thread: 0-60 Times Displayed

Potential Tuner

0-60 Times Displayed

I was wondering if there is a way to display your 0-60, 1/8th mile, and 1/4 miles times on the overlay. I have played with this for hours and cannot figure it out. 0-60 for example in my mind would flash on the screen for a few seconds (user defined as to how long), or even to the end of the run.

The TrackAddict app shows me this info after the run, which is nice to have, but I'd like to add this to my videos.

Potential Tuner
    Thats exactly what Ive been trying to do today, cant seem to manage to find away of doing this.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Regor View Post
    I was wondering if there is a way to display your 0-60, 1/8th mile, and 1/4 miles times on the overlay. I have played with this for hours and cannot figure it out. 0-60 for example in my mind would flash on the screen for a few seconds (user defined as to how long), or even to the end of the run.

The TrackAddict app shows me this info after the run, which is nice to have, but I'd like to add this to my videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellacoffee View Post
    Thats exactly what Ive been trying to do today, cant seem to manage to find away of doing this.
    The difficulty with the standard gauges is that you're looking at three separate fields: Distance/Speed vs Time. Fortunately, you can reference other field values in the Enhanced Object Script Editor.

This should be decently close to what you're asking for: Drag Stats.rro

It should look similar to this once imported:
    DragStatsPreview.png

You'll need to download the .rro file into the Styles folder where RaceRender keeps it's gauges. On Windows, it will be under My Documents\RaceRender 3\Styles

This relies on the calculated "(Distance miles)" field. If you have a more accurate distance field, then you can just select that. This also relies on the GetCurLapTime function to get the time within the current lap. This requires that a Lap 0 be accurate to when your timing would start (can be manually entered with the Laps button, or can be calculated if the start and finish are set).

Let me know if this works for you two.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by HoboBob View Post
    The difficulty with the standard gauges is that you're looking at three separate fields: Distance/Speed vs Time. Fortunately, you can reference other field values in the Enhanced Object Script Editor.

This should be decently close to what you're asking for: Drag Stats.rro

It should look similar to this once imported:
    DragStatsPreview.png

You'll need to download the .rro file into the Styles folder where RaceRender keeps it's gauges. On Windows, it will be under My Documents\RaceRender 3\Styles

This relies on the calculated "(Distance miles)" field. If you have a more accurate distance field, then you can just select that. This also relies on the GetCurLapTime function to get the time within the current lap. This requires that a Lap 0 be accurate to when your timing would start (can be manually entered with the Laps button, or can be calculated if the start and finish are set).

Let me know if this works for you two.
    HoboBob, thank you so much. This gives me something to study and build my knowledge from.