Thread: trouble Data Logging

trouble Data Logging

ok new to this but anybody else with a 2000 mustang 4.6 2v have problems data logging ?
    i can get it to work for maybe 10 to 20 seconds and then it stops ,am i missing a setting here ? 69737977_10157847949866614_7937899419062501376_n.jpg69737977_10157847949866614_7937899419062501376_n.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    last I heard the eec-v logging is still a bit finiky and a work in progress

you may want to submit a support ticket

Quote Originally Posted by decipha View Post
    last I heard the eec-v logging is still a bit finiky and a work in progress

you may want to submit a support ticket
    i already have sent in a ticket thanks I just wonder if they will get it fixed that was the main reason I bought this kit

Advanced Tuner
    Mine was doing this on my 3v, It ended up being a bad USB cable, I grabbed a spare and its flawless now.

Tuner in Training
    I've experienced this as well.
    If you submitted a ticket to support, they will take care of you. They have a pre-release version of the firmware for the dongle.
    So far, it's been working better. Still has bugs in it. But props to HPT for the quick fixes and solutions.

i was thinking the same thing but it will do it when i use the blue tooth

i did down load the new beta and re synced my vcm but it still has the same problem kind of disappointing right now

Quote Originally Posted by mmelazzo View Post
    i did down load the new beta and re synced my vcm but it still has the same problem kind of disappointing right now
    yes. its not you. it just is what it is for now. hard to get anywhere fast. today ,after i unplugged both ends again to get it to connect to scanner, it decided to just totally disappear . start all over again. very frustrating

yeah have been beating on this for a few days now and im not getting any place with it when i first connect the vcm and start the car and i hit scan car it will go out look for the cars data it will connect start reading for about 30 seconds and then stop or if i hit the gas it will freeze also i have to shut everything down disconnect everything turn the car off and then start all over but then i get the screen saying it wont see the vcm not very happy right now

i did try a different cable hoping this would fix it but no luck

yup. that's about normal. lol