Thread: hemi idle lag after rev help

hemi idle lag after rev help

i have a 2014 ram with the 5.7 and was wondering if anyone knew a way to reduce or get rid of the throttle lag after a rev going back to idle. i have heard many thing from it can be fixed with a throttle reset, to that you cant fix it because its used for emissions. Help

There are tables for transient fuel decel that can be adjusted that should remedy this issue easily.

If you need a custom tune message my facebook page @ demigod tuning

i found out how to reduce the lag or slow decel, its in the spark tables.

qt.jpg

The table that I missed is pedal ramp rate feed Forward control.
    Dont know why HPTuners didnt give us this.
    For other Dodge this is active.

Did you reduce the min spark, part throttle and MBT ?

you want to make changes to the part throttle table, dont mess with the min spark tables. thats a limit for the overal spark. so on your p/t spark table you want to look at the top row from 15 to 4 thousand rpm and on your column up to .10 you can lower those by 5-10. i have done this on my truck and have had a quicker throttle deceleration.

thanks. know about the min spark...

thats what I do on my cars with a/t . On our streets I need the deceleration of the engine, not the economic. Especially with trailer.

min spark is the limit for what the car will see and use throughout the time its running you dont need to mess with that. but ya i do that to all of my cars too. i dont need economy.