Thread: 2016 Corvette A8 TCM locked or unlocked??

2016 Corvette A8 TCM locked or unlocked??

I have a Z06 and trying to determine if the TCM needs unlocked. I see on the options to send in for unlock on 17 and newer. Also what would need to be changed? I just want firmed up hard shifts for track mode only.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nope, you can see all of your transmission parameters right there in that file.

Your 2016 still has the T87 and not the newer T87A that requires the unlock service.

Sorry I can't help with the firmer shifts as I don't know the 8L90e very well but the TCM is not locked on your car.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Nope, you can see all of your transmission parameters right there in that file.

Your 2016 still has the T87 and not the newer T87A that requires the unlock service.

Sorry I can't help with the firmer shifts as I don't know the 8L90e very well but the TCM is not locked on your car.
    Perfect, thank you for your help! I will try figure out the firmer shifts in track mode hopefully soon enough.