Thread: Nissan patrol tb48 support

Nissan patrol tb48 support

hi,

are you guys planning to crack the transmission ecu, also we need control on VTC on cammed cars, there are couple of timing tables missing too IAT, ECT , MBT , Burn rate, Fuel data Stoich is also missing.

so far i managed to tune 6 cars with good results i am looking for that more control we have many turbo cars we would love to use hptuners to tune them.

Hi jarrah.
    Are all of these Patrol TB48 2017+? I have been waiting forever to be able to tune a group of 2009 Y61. Do you know if they can be tuned? The vehicle list just shows 2017+

all are 2017+

also we need more access on the logger, everytime i log vtc soleniod the scanner crashes.
    also there is no access in the logger on commanded afr
    also no access on LTFT disabling
    VTC Tables are not there

Thanks for letting me know. One of these guys bought an M600 for his 2009 Y61 and wants me to set it up from scratch. I'd much rather tune it with HPTuners but...

Quote Originally Posted by jarrah View Post
    hi,

are you guys planning to crack the transmission ecu, also we need control on VTC on cammed cars, there are couple of timing tables missing too IAT, ECT , MBT , Burn rate, Fuel data Stoich is also missing.

so far i managed to tune 6 cars with good results i am looking for that more control we have many turbo cars we would love to use hptuners to tune them.
    Send in a support ticket with your file. VTC should be in there, if it's not it may have just gotten overlooked for your file. Burn rate is non-existent, this is a made up name by our competition and doesn't describe what the table does at all. It is a trimming adjustment table that trims from MBT, and can be found in the spark section.

Hi evan,

Any plans to crack the transmission part of the tune....also i believe there is more tables missing from engine side and torque management related tables....is there any chance to have MBT Timing tables not only the trim tables also iat vs spark and engine coolant temp vs spark and vtc vs spark