Thread: Ford Coyote Complete learning set

Tuner

Ford Coyote Complete learning set

Curious as to who all has taken the complete coyote course from the tuning school? I will investing in this as well as the coyote cookbook to make sure I have enough information to start tuning for myself.

Tuner
    The newest course material is good. I would also get the new Ford Transmission course as well. Transmission is more complicated than the engine! I recommend them. I did the Ford Beginner course, which had a few holes in it but still decent and the newest material is much better. If you have never tuned before you need to realize it is a marathon not a sprint. You have to spend a good bit of time to learn it. Also have to spend time learning the VCM Scanner and VCM Editor software first, have to learn to use your tools before you work. You want to practice tuning as much as possible before attending the seminar. Tony Gonyon teaches the Ford seminar and he is top-notch. Had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Just understand that this isn't something you learn to do over a weekend or even several months. It takes a while to understand it enough to get a good basic feel for it so you need to realize you will put a lot of time and effort into learning. Best of luck