Thread: 2011 Challenger 274cam tune needed

Potential Tuner

2011 Challenger 274cam tune need help

hello, so a little history on this project. received a 2011 challenger r/t with the 5.7 that has the MDS delete, comp 274 cam (non MDS lifters and cam) aftermarket air filter and stock injectors, full length headers and deletes. no downstream o2's. the car will start for about a second on the first attempt then dies. it will not restart after that and actually backfires upon further attempts to start. I am really up against the wall with this one. have made correction in the variable cam setting and target idle settings as well. the MDS has been disabled and its still in NN for the tune. I have read a ton of threads on this and played with a few things but no luck getting this thing to run or even start with pedal assist. mechanically in time and verified. also checked the pushrods for proper length. could really use a working tune to use as a comparison to see were I'm going wrong. or maybe some assistance in heading the right direction to get it up on its feet. also have seen some questions on whether or not to change lockpin setting from stock 120 to new icl numbers. tune many GM's and Ford's but this dodge is lighting me up. thank you in advance..
    Last edited by Scracing17; 09-22-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Do a search on there are some tunes posted to help you get an idea as to the changes that are necessary.
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthread.php?74241-14-Challenger-RT-cam-tuning-help-(Spark)&highlight=5.7+274+tune

Potential Tuner
    thank you, need all the help I can get at the moment,,,seen some really nice work on some of the threads ..