Thread: stall with a/c and hot start

Tuner in Training

stall with a/c and hot start

ls1 h/c/ex 6 speed. 2002 vette. I have been fighting this for about a year now. If I start the car cold and let it warm up it will run fine until I shut it off and start it up 10 minutes later it hunts for idle and stalls on occasion. If all is good and you turn on the a/c it will hunt and stall unless you let it sit and idle it will find itself and then be ok for the drive cycle.

I am posting my tune but I would like to know what parameters to log if needed. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Take a look at this how to I made a few years ago. https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...Table-Tweaking

Also, datalog with the at least following PIDs:
    AC Pressure (Volts)
    STIT
    Spark
    Idle AC Airflow

Turn car on with AC off. When it is warm, start datalogging. Let it idle with AC off for ~30 seconds. Then turn on AC. Hopefully it does not stall but let it stabilize idle and then let it idle for 30 seconds.

Upload that datalog and I can give more hel

Tuner in Training
    I attached a log. of course it didn't act too bad but later in the log when I rev it up a bit when it comes back to idle it does dip... Thank you for the help.

Tuner in Training
    here is a log where it almost stalled pulling in to my driveway. (at the very end)

Tuner in Training
    bump