Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: License / application key

  1. #1
    Potential Tuner
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1

    License / application key

    If i have misplace my application key, how can I receive another one. I am starting to tune my 2008 HHR SS again?

  2. #2
    HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Bill@HPTuners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hailing from Parts Unknown
    Posts
    26,311
    open a support ticket
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

    A wise man once said "google it"

  3. #3
    I opened a support ticket and no one has followed up with me about my credits, Order #171231 (September 6, 2019) i bought 2 universal credits and received those, i also bought 2 gm credits and have yet to receive those. I constantly resync my mpv2 and my mpv1, i would like to receive my 2 gm credits or my money back please?
    Last edited by z71blue2002@gmail.com; 09-24-2019 at 10:23 PM. Reason: mispelling

  4. #4
    HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Bill@HPTuners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hailing from Parts Unknown
    Posts
    26,311
    Quote Originally Posted by z71blue2002@gmail.com View Post
    I opened a support ticket and no one has followed up with me about my credits, Order #171231 (September 6, 2019) i bought 2 universal credits and received those, i also bought 2 gm credits and have yet to receive those. I constantly resync my mpv2 and my mpv1, i would like to receive my 2 gm credits or my money back please?
    Your credits were issued on Sept 6th and the new application key is on your devices page.

    MPVI1 uses an application key based system so you MUST enter your new application key to receive your credits.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

    A wise man once said "google it"

  5. #5
    new application key already imported it says, still no creditsScreen Shot 2019-09-30 at 1.37.44 PM.png

  6. #6
    HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Bill@HPTuners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hailing from Parts Unknown
    Posts
    26,311
    Quote Originally Posted by z71blue2002@gmail.com View Post
    new application key already imported it says, still no creditsScreen Shot 2019-09-30 at 1.37.44 PM.png
    scroll down.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

    A wise man once said "google it"

  7. #7
    So each key has to be entered, I entered the key in my mpv1 now it shows error and won?t resync or do anything... I just need to transfer all to my mpv2
    Do I need to send both In for this operation to happen?

  8. #8
    HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Bill@HPTuners's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Hailing from Parts Unknown
    Posts
    26,311
    Quote Originally Posted by z71blue2002@gmail.com View Post
    So each key has to be entered, I entered the key in my mpv1 now it shows error and won?t resync or do anything... I just need to transfer all to my mpv2
    Do I need to send both In for this operation to happen?
    If you want to transfer your credits to your MPVI2 you need to contact support.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

    A wise man once said "google it"