Thread: 2011 RAM 5.7: MDS delete/cam swap

2011 RAM 5.7: MDS delete/cam swap

Hey all,
    I've got my RAM sitting in a shop just had a Texas speed MDS delete and cam installed (obviously, I'd do the work myself but I'm slammed at work). Anyway..... it won't idle (I figured this would be the case). The cam I had put in is the TSP Stage4 226/235 .582/.582 114+3. I'm basically looking for any input on where to start on getting it to a comfortable idle so I can at least get it home and start fine tuning.

Potential Tuner
    BBS - did you ping Texas speed? They've probably got a startup tune. Send them your stock file and see if they'll help out. Or if you want the best tuner for your RAM (all dodges) Jay Greene is the best out there. Ping him on Facebook, he'll hook you up.

Hit up Texas for their tune and Have Jay fix it.
    04 GTX........ 8.91@151mph 392Ci G3Hemi NA 3600lbs 2.6HP/CI Naturally Aspirated
    05 GTxtreme 9:45@142mph 426Ci G3Hemi NA 4000lbs
    G3 Hemi Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClS...5mXdDR5sOxs10Q

Quote Originally Posted by justincase22 View Post
    BBS - did you ping Texas speed? They've probably got a startup tune. Send them your stock file and see if they'll help out. Or if you want the best tuner for your RAM (all dodges) Jay Greene is the best out there. Ping him on Facebook, he'll hook you up.
    Thank you, I had no idea that TSP would do that. I'll hit them up and see where it goes.

Absolutely gonna get a hold of them. Thank you