Thread: Asking for helping hands to tune a Turbo 4.0l I6 2005 Wrangler Sport.

Question Asking for helping hands to tune a Turbo 4.0l I6 2005 Wrangler Sport.

I have upgraded my Jeep with a turbo t04e which is a 6lb T3 T4 hybrid. I have also upgraded the injectors to the FJ 461 Ford injector and upgraded to a 2 bar map from the neon SRT4. The is an intercooler, manual Drive 6-speed transmission.

I have been scavenging through the Forum trying to find information on customizing the ngc3 ECM, and also templates to program in my wideband AEM 4110. I also have been working on adjusting my ve tables that are hard to dial in, since I cannot seem to record the wideband, I have been adjusting the Ve by with the O2 activated.

I am also having a conflict between the wideband and what the vcm scanning software is presenting. So I'm guessing that something needs to be calibrated. The other issue is this vehicle is my daily driver and haven't really been needing it since I mostly use a motorcycle. But with the changing seasons I really need my Jeep dialled in. If those that are knowledgeable can assist, I will provide anything that you request.

Thanks.
    Keith
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-12-2019 at 01:03 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Send me your file to [email protected]