Thread: active valve exhaust hellcat modify

Potential Tuner

active valve exhaust hellcat modify

Hi guys, I would like to let my active valve exhaust open 100% all the time like in track mode, I found it in system but I don't know how to change it. can you help me?

Advanced Tuner
    Make the whole table 100%

Tuner in Training
    when you say whole table you do mean bank 1 and 2 in normal and sport? And also in drive by

Potential Tuner
    What is Drive-by?
    I'm new and confused.
    Is that so you can quiet the exhaust down so you can do a drive by shooting in Da Hood??

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by robertrooker View Post
    when you say whole table you do mean bank 1 and 2 in normal and sport? And also in drive by
    If you want to set the exhaust to 100% open at all times in all modes which I believe is what the OP wants then set all the tables default positions and and all the bank 1 & bank 2 tables to 100%, including drive by. Set your normal min speed to 0 mph and your normal max speed to 255 mph. This should leave your exhaust in the 100% open position at all times from idle to full throttle at all speeds.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieCTS View Post
    What is Drive-by?
    I'm new and confused.
    Is that so you can quiet the exhaust down so you can do a drive by shooting in Da Hood??
    You can google search it, it has something to do with an epa test for decibel at a certain speed, etc.