Thread: 2010 6.1 Procharger tuning Issue

Tuner in Training

2010 6.1 Procharger tuning Issue

Don't tune too many boosted Hemi's, but does anyone have a stock Procharger Tune for a 2010 6.1 M6 car? I have an issue where it seems like the car is closing the throttle body around 135-140KPA or a Pratio of 1.4. I'm playing with the Large Range under the electronic air flow tab. It seems to help a little. The higher I rev it the more the blade closes and reduces boost. I also had an issue when I first made a pull on the car where the throttle kept accelerating the car when i had my foot completely off the throttle. The car hit the rev limiter and I had to shut it off with the key. Thank You in advance for any help.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Have you tried enabling Sensed MAP?

Advanced Tuner
    Probably not your issue but I thought I remember seeing it mentioned that requested and expected % power (at least on earlier dodge models) were supposed to be inverse of each other, or else you can get throttle runaway?

Tuner in Training
    I haven?t tried yet. I found a few tunes that had it disabled.
    Last edited by Dave Guy; 09-16-2019 at 11:23 PM.

Tuner in Training
    What should the table look like? I am using the same table as when the car was naturally aspirated.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    please post your ORI file as well
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Guy View Post
    What should the table look like? I am using the same table as when the car was naturally aspirated.
    Like I said the tables should be an inverse of each other, but if you have not touched the tables most likely is not your problem...although those tables are typically modified in FI applications. Here is a thread I was referring to:

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post354216

Also don't go too crazy with the airflow table as it can lead to laggy throttle response:
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post454447
    Last edited by Homer; 09-17-2019 at 08:31 AM.

Tuner in Training
    It is a cammed car so I had to adjust the tables at the low end of the table. I really don?t now how much this car can move. I assume higher than the stock airflow table. The pedal is a little touch at times...not lazy at all. Thank you I will look at the links.