Thread: writer verify failed P01

Tuner

writer verify failed P01

I am having issues writing to a 2004 Holden adventra with the P01 Controller.
    The writing times are jumping around from the normal 24 seconds up to 1 hour and in between and back and forth.
    At the end I am not getting clean up just the message I have attached. "writer verify : failed".
    Vehicle is starting and running but I am a bit concerned about trying to write to this vehicle again.
    It reads fine and scans fine.
    Battery voltage is fine throughout procedure and there are no after market accessories fitted.
    i also tried 10 minutes before this vehicle on a P59 controller without any issues.
    thankyou
    Attached Images Attached Images

I've had issues like that over the years and it always seems to be a VY. The ones I've had pay up were able to be solved using Low Speed (ie deselect Use High Speed) which is annoying but at least it worked. May not be the issue you're having, but figured worth mentioning.

Tuner
    yes i have seen this before with aftermarket head units, i only thought of using low speed midway through. again all VYs here i have had do this, but the ones i have had issues with in the past usually fall over immediately on writing.
    thanks for the fast reply.