Thread: 2.2l sc swap timing issue

Advanced Tuner

2.2l sc swap timing issue

Having a interesting time trying to fix why the car continues to reference the tq management min spark tables when i have all ecm tq management disabled. Happens in maf only,vve only or blend. Would some trans tq management settings cause this to happen as well? I tried to disable diff score with no luck unless it has more to do with the tcc stuff. I didnt touch the tq during shifting because its not during a shift, but maybe its still at play? Its just while driving. I made it better by raising the min spark tables but i know this isnt the correct way to go about it. Im wondering if its because the car isnt meant to be sc and its going off scale of the internal ecm torque models which i dont have access to. Any help is appreciated. Tune and log posted. Time of issue is 8:40 min into the log. Everything else is just about there. Trims are pretty much dialed in. They just need a little more tlc. Wot is 11.5-11.8 but i know theres still some tq management at play.

2.2L SC Swap.hpt
    Log 1.hpl
    Last edited by TCSS07; 09-15-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Did you ever find the issue/fix? I have the same setup and running into the same issue. In blend, MAF, or VE with a SC added to a 2.2 i get the same TM trans that drags me down to -10. I've putz'd with the min spark but it seems to cause other issues when i go too high.