Thread: N/A 5.3 look over tune

Potential Tuner

N/A 5.3 look over tune

Wazzz up everybody!

Im new to tuning and the community here. From western Mass. Its a little late but I need someone to look over my tune before a real first drive. Didn't change to much in the editor, tried to fix my hanging idle and hesitation when revving in park. I have a wideband just need time to setup for logging. Again I know next to nothing about tuning so be easy on me ya animals. the stock 5.3 file is what my computer from PSI conversions came with. Thinking my next step is to tune MAF?

Have a forged 5.3, 9.5:1 comp
    317 heads
    228/230 .585 .58
    shiny sheet metal intake with a 102 TB
    ebay 42 injectors
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    first drive
    Attached Files Attached Files

Without o2 sensors/fuel trims or a wideband information it's kind of impossible to see how it's running. I can see that it runs but that's about it.

Are those injectors rated at 43.5psi or 58psi?

What fuel pressure are you running and what is the fuel system setup? Return or returnless?

I don't like how the high/low octane timing tables are made. If the engine sensed knock, it couldn't pull anything away because the tables are mirroring each other. The low octane table needs to have less timing in it so it can pull timing away.

Once you can data log the wideaband, the MAF and VE must be calibrated to correct fueling.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    thank you for the info, advance keeps sending me the wrong o2s. return style, and injectors rated at 43.5. ill probably get the right o2s, log the wideband and start over