Thread: Ctsv

Advanced Tuner

Ctsv

I was wondering where do you access the FSCM and how to pay for the credits to be able to edit it. Installed DW300c and a kenne bell bap however CEL is still being thrown

Tuner in Training
    Connect your HPT to the car and do a full read. When you go to write you'll see the FPCM.....it will have a link for you to click on and log in and pay for the credit.

Advanced Tuner
    Perfect thanks very much

Tuner in Training
    No problem. When you get into adjusting things in the FPCM, hit me up if you need help....especially if you are using an aux pump and running E-85.

Advanced Tuner
    What would you suggest as far as changes. This is all new to us. We?ve never ran into this problem. Little more inform regarding fuel system. It also has a DSX tuning flex fuel sensor and ID1050 fuel injectors. Still using the stock return less fuel system

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronson View Post
    What would you suggest as far as changes. This is all new to us. We?ve never ran into this problem. Little more inform regarding fuel system. It also has a DSX tuning flex fuel sensor and ID1050 fuel injectors. Still using the stock return less fuel system
    Are you using an aux pump? If so, log a 3-4 pull with all the normal parameters plus fuel pump commanded duty cycle.

Advanced Tuner
    Just upgraded in tank pumps.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronson View Post
    Just upgraded in tank pumps.
    Next time your out data logging, do a third gear WOT pull and be sure to monitor all the usual parameters as well as fuel pressure and fuel pump duty cycle. I'd be interested to see what the FPCM is doing with all that extra fuel pump volume. If it's cutting it, I can help with that.

cheers

Jason