Hey guys. I?ve got a 2015 Sonic RS 1.4t that I?m teaching myself to tune with. I?ve been at it for the better part of 6 months now, maybe more...? Time flies. I?ve been doing pretty good. My question is how can I set up the cruise control button to switch between a stock tune and my high boost tune? Trifecta tuning does this so I know that it?s possible. I?ve been researching like crazy but haven?t found any for sure concrete answers. I?ve seen talk of layered tuning, which I?m not at all familiar with, RTT, and the User Defined Parameters feature. I see in my ECM (E78) that there?s already slightly different maps for Eco/Sport/Tow, and Winter/4x4 modes. That?s strange because Sonics don?t have any of that. The 1.4t Trax/Encore does have flex fuel but my Sonic ECM has no maps for that. I?m not sure why GM left the different mode maps in but not flex fuel. It makes me think that trifecta tells the ECM somehow that the cruise control button also functions as an Eco mode button, and then the different map can be used on the fly.. I apologize for my long winded post, but I greatly appreciate any help I can revive with this. Thank you