Thread: dcfo not staying on

dcfo not staying on

I just swapped cam and trans, 60e to a 80e, this year. Been working at the tune and turn dfco on this week but it wont turn on and hold, I adjusted the tcc at 0% throttle with same results. At 12:56 you can see what it does it pulls timing then spike back and forth and the converter wont stay locked. Feel like I'm missing something or I don't understand one of the tables.
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Bump

one year later coming back around this to again. got the dfco to stay on now. I had the entry and exit map tables set to close, I miss understood them. I was hoping to get some crackling out of it, it used to with the stock engine and 60e. now I have a mild cam and with deka 80s, 80e in it and no cracking. I tried decreasing the time with no luck.
    Do I need to pull more timing or would I have to go about it a different way?
    I have read about having low timing in the main spark table but I don't want to do it all the time, its nice adjust the speed/rpm of the dfco so it only does it under conditions I want it to.
    Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files