Thread: TrackAddict very buggy in iOS13

Potential Tuner

TrackAddict very buggy in iOS13

I?m using iOS 13 on an iPhone Xs Max using the the latest version of TrackAddict and the program has several problems.

After recording a session, when you return to the camera screen the video image is only half visible, the lower half is off screen. Switching to other area of the app and returning resulted in the same display error, and it was only solved by rebooting the app.

When comparing two sessions, the program freezes and remains locked up if you select ?Race from here?.

Very frustrating to use today at Autocross.

??

?Rick

Unfortunately, Apple really did a number on the UI with this latest iOS update. A fix is in the works, but it will likely take several days for their reviewers to approve it and push it to users, as I expect many other app developers are submitting iOS 13 fixes right now...

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    Unfortunately, Apple really did a number on the UI with this latest iOS update. A fix is in the works, but it will likely take several days for their reviewers to approve it and push it to users, as I expect many other app developers are submitting iOS 13 fixes right now...
    Thanks!

The Race from Here function appears to be working again with iOS 13.1. The video image remains half visible in the Camera display, but can be restored to normal if I rotate the phone from landscape, to portrait and back again.

?Rick

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmcnelly View Post
    I?m using iOS 13 on an iPhone Xs Max using the the latest version of TrackAddict and the program has several problems.

After recording a session, when you return to the camera screen the video image is only half visible, the lower half is off screen. Switching to other area of the app and returning resulted in the same display error, and it was only solved by rebooting the app.

When comparing two sessions, the program freezes and remains locked up if you select ?Race from here?.

Very frustrating to use today at Autocross.

??

?Rick
    Off topic question. What mount are you using with your Max? How?s the wobble? I?ve got the original X and I?ve yet to find out a
    Mount that?s sturdy. I had the RAM cradle with the iPhone 6 Plus and it was great. Wish they would release one for the new phones. I?ve gone through at least 5 different mounts. Thankfully amazon has a good return policy. Lol

Potential Tuner
    I use this setup:

Windshield suction mount:

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ..._Cup_Mount_for

Phone tripod mount:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ulanzi-Trip...AAAOSwBBRcmaNM

Works well enough, this track is pretty bumpy:

https://youtu.be/eZqdEK8q6qg
    Last edited by Rmcnelly; 10-26-2019 at 07:02 AM.

Potential Tuner
    Fixed the links above

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmcnelly View Post
    Fixed the links above
    Cool thank you. That video looks 100x better than the results I had
    Thanks for posting the links.