Thread: OL fuel table?

OL fuel table?

I've been having issues getting commanded PE values with a 2014 Silverado. No matter what I set PE to, it's the same afr, no matter what. Was doing some reading today and it seems the the truck is relying on the OL fuel tables, probably anyways. How do I make this not happen, and use the PE table?

You sure it’s going into PE (OL)?? May be staying in CL which is a whole other problem

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

it should command whatever is richer. Set your PE for 1.3 and log commanded EQ ratio.

I was going to try that next time I'm hooked up to the truck. Command something real rich in PE to see if I goes there. I'm finally home and looking at the tables. Most have 1's in the but some of the ivt gain multiplyer table have 1.xx. Wonder if I should make those all 1's?

I shut everything off, MAF, O2's, COT, DFCO yada yada. Was working on VVE tables. So I'm confident it was OL

The OL tables aren't used like that on these ECMs.

If you were getting the same AFRs no matter what PE you commanded, what did you command and what did you get?

First I commanded 1.20 for the whole table. 2000-6000 rpm stomp. Starts @ .85 and tapers richer to .80 at 6000. So I commanded 1.175. Same story. I commanded 1.160, same story. I kept track of afr every 500 rpm on a notepad and they are all the same values at the same rpms. Just trying to get a hold on this. Gen V stuff is tough, but I want to learn it.

did you disable cat overtemp and other potential similar?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    whats your stoich table and is there any Ethanol?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

COT is disabled because the truck doesn't have converters anymore anyways. I just attached the current tune that is in the truck now. Maybe it will help shed some light on the issue. Otherwise I will continue to research. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files