Thread: Bad O2 sensor wiring? or bad O2 sensor?

Potential Tuner

Bad O2 sensor wiring? or bad O2 sensor?

I've searched around and cant find an answer or similar problem to what has been occurring. During idle and cruising around, my bank 2 O2 sensor voltage hangs low below 100mv for a little while and then continues to work properly after a few seconds. There are no exhaust leaks before the O2 sensor as the O2 sensor is located on the LT headers. I have switched the B1 and B2 sensors and the problem still occurs on the bank 2 side. Does this mean that there is a problem with the wiring going to the sensor?? There aren't any O2 extensions on that side so the extension wouldn't be the problem. Is it possible that the headers are leaking out of the gasket by the heads? Do I need to mess with the integral delay or proportional tables? I'm stumped. Ive been trying to tune vve and maf but I am chasing my tail with my O2 sensor not reading correctly. Anyone know whats going on or had a similar issue? I am pretty new to tuning fyi.

I am attaching an idle log that I did to test if the problem continued after switching sides, it did. I also have a driving/cruising log for more data and I am attaching the tune loaded into the car right now. It is basically unmolested except for where I zeroed out the secondary o2 sensors and o2 sensor diagnostics, maybe there is a mistake you see in there? any help would be much appreciated!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2016 Camaro SS
    CAI & LT's

Potential Tuner
    Hey ik this is old but did you ever get this figured out I?m having the same issues?

Senior Tuner
    Check to make sure the heater fuses are good.. That there is 12v from the harness for the o2 heater.
    Tuner at PCMofnc.com
    Email tuning!!!, Mail order, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, Electric Fan Kits, 4l80e swap harnesses, 6l80 -> 4l80e conversion harnesses, Installs

Sounds similar to the Catalyst monitor test on Gen 3 and 4

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Teo916 View Post
    Hey ik this is old but did you ever get this figured out I?m having the same issues?
    He hasn't been on the forum in over 3 years, so you're probably not going to get a reply from him.