Thread: supercharged ls2 411pcm with flex fuel e85 HELP please

Tuner in Training

supercharged ls2 411pcm with flex fuel e85 HELP please

6.0-ls2-t56-headers-lsa supercharger-12psi-90lb injectors, twin aeromotive e85 fuel pumps with ls1 411 pcm- cable driven.

My car was running perfect and so I wanted to switch to e85. (only e45 in there right now, put 10 gallons of e85 on top of a few gallons of 93). I had a 2002 camaro tune file. So I then installed the ethanol sensor and wired it into the pcm. I then loaded a 2002 suburban flex fuel tune file. I copied everything over exactly from the camaro file. It started right up perfectly and idles well, not perfect but within the range its supposed to. The issue is once I give it throttle it goes up 1600rpm and goes max lean and falls back down to idle. does not die.

ive tried my stock ve table. ive added 30% to ve above idle .nothing

Any thought or help much appreciated! Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by E36M3LsLSA!; 09-26-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Abuse mode is still set to 1,600rpm.

I wouldn't have changed the platform type either, that file is still a truck file and you should leave it that way.

Other small things, cylinder volume is for a 5.7 still. If this is speed density, you never failed the MAF sensor in that tune file. You probably should do that.

Along with this being a truck file that started off as an automatic 4L60e, it sometimes can cause problems if you select manual in the transmission menu. It seems that even a segment swap with a manual file doesn't help either. So I suggest leaving it as 4L60e, then disabling the abuse/torque mngt and then going through all the transmission related dtc's and setting them to no error reported.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    ok thank you so much for that info i will do that and check back

Tuner in Training
    thanks man that worked.

Tuner in Training
    Do you know what vehicle platform it was? or is for the 2002 suburban

GMT-800 is that era of truck.

You must have change it when you copied everything over.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.