Thread: 90mm BBK TB problems

Tuner

90mm BBK TB problems

Car was fine with no codes before install... Now I have a U11BC and U0100... Car runs like a scalded dog though...Torque Management wont even let the car goto WOT until end of 1st because its spinning DRs so bad.
    There is no overheat and this immediately popped up after install... It also says Fuel System check INCOMPLETE? I was using Launch at 1500, before I was able to pull 3.8s consistently with 1750....Not anymore lol.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonSRT View Post
    Car was fine with no codes before install... Now I have a U11BC and U0100... Car runs like a scalded dog though...Torque Management wont even let the car goto WOT until end of 1st because its spinning DRs so bad.
    There is no overheat and this immediately popped up after install... It also says Fuel System check INCOMPLETE? I was using Launch at 1500, before I was able to pull 3.8s consistently with 1750....Not anymore lol.
    Get rid of that thing.. they are terrible..

I agree I’ve bought 2 and had nothing but issues. They work for a lil but the all of a sudden they crap out

Tuner in Training
    Had major issues with their 100mm TB, bought a stock hellcat 92mm TB and haven't had any issues as of yet. I agree, they are CRAP!
    On a quest to not blow up my car.....

Tuner
    Wow.....That's reassuring