Thread: Controller unlocker timed out

Potential Tuner

Controller unlocker timed out

This is the first time I have tried to program my truck using the MPVI2. I connected it and followed all the instructions it read good through the scanner so I went into the editor and removed my speed limiter as a warm up to using this software. It read the factory settings and allowed me to save them but when I tried to write the new settings it is displaying a message that says Controller Unlocker : Timed out and in the same progress box it says Failed. I opened a ticket about 4 days ago but no response yet and this is my daily driver. Not even my windows will work now the truck will not crank nothing. I also can't get the blue tooth to connect so I did all this via cable. Please help!
    Thanks
    Rob

What kind of truck?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 2wd 5.3l vin code T

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    What is your ticket number?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I do not know I have lost it. I can provide you with the info that I gave them. I thought I was never going to get a response and so far this forum is the only one I have gotten at over a week. I have ordered another ecm since my original is now bricked. I tried reprogramming it through GM TDS with a pass through pro but no luck my old ecm is done waiting on the new one and a bench harness to try again.
    Last edited by Shotstraight; 10-03-2019 at 04:57 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Fixed it. I bought a bench harness off of ebay and was able to program it out of the truck. I programmed easily on the bench with no difficlutlies. I am still not happy that I have not recieved a reply to my ticket thought. I though Diablo Tuners had bad customer service but this is worse.