Thread: need help please if available with tune, added v3 vortech AnA 60lb inj. intake

Tuner in Training

need help please if available with tune, added v3 vortech AnA 60lb inj. intake

hey guys I had an already built ls1 with long tube headers and nice xpipe exhaust aluminum heads and big cam sounds awesome when I bought it and so I just added a v3 vortech sc to it 60 lb inj. an msd airforce intake 103 with a 90mm tb and plumming a direct port nitrous kit on it and I sent it to tuning shop and they had it for almost 3 months and the guy just jerked me around and didn't do shit. so I just picked it back up and wanna just try and see if theres anyone out here that can help me theres about 2 months left at the track I would love to not be a total loss of the year and get a couple runs in. thanks guys ahead of time if you can help or point in right direction . im not a genius but I know my way or can find my way through what ever presents itself. Its in my c5 vette this is my tune now if anyone can help? ill even pay top $$ if it gets it done lol my 2001 vett before sctune.hpt
    Last edited by fastlivn; 09-30-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Post tune

Tuner in Training
    thankyou I just added attachment to the post thank you again if you can help at all im obviously a newbie to this part of things but trying to read as much as possible

First things first would be putting the correct data for some of the parts you are using into the tune file.

You will have to input the 60lb/hr injector data. You must run a 2 bar or 3 bar MAP sensor if you want to tune this properly. If you don't have one, you should buy one as soon as possible.

I don't know off hand the ETC area scaler settings for that throttle body, it's likely you will have to adjust that.

This calibration needs to also be upgraded to a 2 bar OS or 3 bar OS that is available in the OS tab. This will allow you to calibrate the VE for boost and also give you a boost enrichment fuel table.

I don't have the MPVI2, so I can't make the changes for you. Maybe someone else can but the things listed for sure should be done before you get going.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    ok thanks now I have a starting point. if you think or would want to do it I can buy you a mpvi2 for your time in trade just throwing it out there.

Tuner in Training
    if anyone wants to make $500 and get me thru this I have no problem compensating you for your time im getting my 2 bar sensor right now and moving forward. thankyou ahead ofn time if anyone helps me thru this as im a lil new at this.

U have hp tuners>?

I do a lot of these SD tunes, if Interested contact me!!

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Tuner in Training
    yes I have hp tuners

Tuner in Training
    yes I do