Thread: Knock retard matches injector pulse spike

Knock retard matches injector pulse spike

Just like the title says guys ,, every time I rev it I get knock retard that matches or is right after the injector pulse spike ...Im leaning towards a transient issue or injection timing but I have no clue where to begin , Ive been chasing it for a while and just cant nail it down ..log attached, any help is appreciated , this is a supercharged and cammed g8 running the stock e38 pcm
    Attached Files Attached Files

post tune, I don't think 50 degrees of timing is helping your issue.....

Quote Originally Posted by c0ke View Post
    post tune, I don't think 50 degrees of timing is helping your issue.....

here ya go
    Attached Files Attached Files

Have you tried pulling timing and seeing if it gets rid of it? some areas have an extra 10 degrees over stock otherwise thinking maybe it has to do with your injector settings

Yep I've tried yanking timing and it did help a bit ,but it's still there a small amount..the car is setup for a rising rate electronic fpr ..basically an add on fscm from vaporworx..wondering if it also has something to do with it getting too much fuel via the injector table or that system ..more digging I suppose, thanks for the advice my dude.

definitely possible, add as much more to the log as possible, helps a lot with diagnostic