Thread: Procharged camaro ID850 injector data HELP

Potential Tuner

Procharged camaro ID850 injector data HELP

Hello, Been a member for a little while reading everything I can on this forum which has helped immensely. However, I can't seem to figure out the injector data for the id850's. They say its plug n play but I am still having problems it seems. I copy and pasted the data which did not work too great. So I then cut the flow rate in half, doubled the stoich, halved the IVT terms per a few posts and still no difference. My maf is not 100% finished but at idle and part throttle it is damn near dialed in. When I had the stock ls3 injectors in it idled and ran perfect. Now with the 850's after a fuel trim reset it will idle at around 11-13 for a little while in open loop then slowly go to stoich once it goes into closed loop. When I let off the throttle it also goes to 12.3 until I get back on it (not shown in log). I don't want to keep messing with my maf until I know the injector data is not the problem, because it never did this with the ls3 injectors. Completely stock camaro except d1sc procharger, cat delete and a rod mod ported manifold. I have attached my tune file and new flash log. Huge thanks in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Don't use the double stoich method if you don't have too. Those injectors are well under the 127lb/hr injector limit of that computer. I don't have the data in front of me to see what it should be but that is the easy part.

I'd start over and put the computer into open loop with no fuel trims. Then start working the AFR/Lambda error to dial the MAF curve in.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Ok, I will put it back to the ID settings and dial in the curve.