Thread: graph not populating but one cell

graph not populating but one cell

1st off , using ngk afx on mvpi2 pro. built a graph for maf volts vs afr and only the 1st cell is populating under maf volts. this is hard to explain so bear with me,,, if i set up the graph with maf volts running horizontal and afr vertical, it populates but i cant build and afr error off this because maf volts runs vertical in editor. now switch back to maf volts vertical in scanner with afr reading opposite, it goes back to just filling the 1st cell. Im at a loss. I say horizontal but I'm actually referring to parallel to vertical
    Last edited by sportinawoody; 10-07-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Tuner in Training

Vcm scanner error graph only populating in .20 pressure ratio

Quote Originally Posted by sportinawoody View Post
    1st off , using ngk afx on mvpi2 pro. built a graph for maf volts vs afr and only the 1st cell is populating under maf volts. this is hard to explain so bear with me,,, if i set up the graph with maf volts running horizontal and afr vertical, it populates but i cant build and afr error off this because maf volts runs vertical in editor. now switch back to maf volts vertical in scanner with afr reading opposite, it goes back to just filling the 1st cell. Im at a loss. I say horizontal but I'm actually referring to parallel to vertical
    Im having pretty much the same issue. My error graph is pressure ratio vs. rpm. My cells only populate at the lowest pratio. This is on a sprintex supercharged 2014 jeep wrangler. SPEED DENSITY LOG FILE 1.hpl