Thread: 2003-05 S10 Xtreme Tune file

California, Where they suck the fun out of Life

2003-05 S10 Xtreme Tune file

I am looking for an original OS copy of the tune file for the 2003-05 S10 4.3 extreme truck or blazer. Just want to compare files against what I already have. Just curious if it had a more sporty tune file over the stock os? S10 truck or blazer. Did a few searches but came up empty handed. Lead me back to the 2004 S10 truck file at the tune repository at HPtuners.com. so if anyone has that original OS file from 2003-05 please share.
    Thank You.

Anyone????

Senior Tuner
    You are looking for what is a pretty rare file in a very slow forum section, and very little of the traffic on here is by the professional tuners that are more likely to have it. I know that doesn't really help, but I would be surprised if you get anything anytime soon.
    Last edited by gtstorey; 08-29-2023 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gtstorey View Post
    You are looking for what is a pretty rare file in a very slow forum section, and very letter of the traffic on here is by the professional tuners that are more likely to have it. I know that doesn't really help, but I would be surprised if you get anything anytime soon.
    I did dealership work for years mainly for Chevrolet and GMC. I remember sales bragging when the Xtreme came out they said they had a sport tune over the stock S10 4.3 l but if you know most car salesmen would probably sell their mother to make a dollar. They will lie to you like a politician to make a sale. Now that I have HP tuners I was curious to see. I tried to track down some xtreme around where I live but every xtreme truck I came across was the 2.2 l honestly how do you call that xtreme, to me that's just a body kit on a basic S10. And I have not ran across any xtreme blazers at all in my area they're more likely to have the 4.3. I don't think any blazer came out with a 2.2 from 2003-05 especially here in California I don't know about other states.

Potential Tuner
    The Xtreme was an appearance and handling package only. There were no differences in the stock tunes from the normal s10's on the two that I had. Maybe hit up the guys on s10 forum and see if they have some files for ya.

Potential Tuner
    If you're still interested in that tune I believe I have the stock tune from mine before I manual swapped it. Mine's a 2002 Xtreme 4.3, and used to have the 4l60E. Like Fast said though, they should have no difference in tunes. Lmk if you need it and I'd be happy to find it and post it.

Quote Originally Posted by S10Xtreme02 View Post
    If you're still interested in that tune I believe I have the stock tune from mine before I manual swapped it. Mine's a 2002 Xtreme 4.3, and used to have the 4l60E. Like Fast said though, they should have no difference in tunes. Lmk if you need it and I'd be happy to find it and post it.
    Please do