Thread: 14GT Torque/Inverse Tuning

Tuner

14GT Torque/Inverse Tuning

I've started to attempt the torque table/inverse tuning on my car. It doesnt have alot of mods but the major one is a 2018 GT intake Manifold. ive noticed in past logs my logged IPC has always been off by a good bit. The car drove fine but after reading a number of threads here it seemed like drivability vastly improved with these tables ironed out. I will include my current tune but with updated OP torque table, I didnt think about posting till after i had saved my test tune. and a Data log of my drive into work. I created a spreadsheet using Murphie's Inverse calculator. And also adding what the Cook book says to do as far as creating a spreadsheet to calculate the difference from OP to every MP to create new tables based off percentage of difference. What im having issue with is after making first adjustment the throttle now hangs after every shift. The car is a MT with no cats, 3" H , 18 Manifold, Airaid intake. the current tune has some extensive mods, Ghost cam, Remapped VCT for ghost cam and 18 intake, Spark tables and probable a few other things. But I would like to know if what im doing is correct and i just missed something to cause the throttle hang and to continue with what im doing to dial in OP. Log file appears to be too large to upload it. Ill link to in from my Google Drive. I will also link the spreadsheet i created. I have to tweak it still so its not complete but Very close. Ill probably attempt to tweak it today. Any Input or Guidance will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Log file
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BRw...ew?usp=sharing

Spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Tuner
    May have found a issue on my end pasting in from VCM Scanner which what through everything off. I put OP back to stock and re-ran log on my lunch. Calculated torque seems to be far better and not all over the place like it was. Attached are log and tune from lunch. Updated my spreadsheet. Im happy with how it is currently. Someone please let me know if I'm on the correct path lol.