Thread: 97-01 Jeep Wrangler Support

Potential Tuner

97-01 Jeep Wrangler Support

The 97-01 Jeep Wrangler 4.0 and 2.5 are now listed as supported vehicles. Does anyone know what parameters are available for these vehicles?

Potential Tuner
    I've been playing with the beta software on a JTEC 96 Ram, I'm hoping to get a file pulled today or tomorrow. I'm curious as well, not looking for anything monumental but any chance to play with a new strategy is always a good day.

I'll try to pull a file and post it here once I'm able to.

I just got my MVPI2 and pulled the tune from my 97 Jeep Cherokee. I also hooked up the scanner to see how it looked. THe MAP sensor voltage was scanning fine but the MAP reading itself was just stuck on 60 Kpa. Also, it didn't look like the trims were updating so I'm not sure the scanner is going to be a big help for tuning yet. I may have to set up some kind o table based on the MAP Voltage to try to do any tuning with my wideband.

Here's my Jeep File. I don't see any way to upload it to the repository.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2006 Tahoe
    Iron ls2, built up 4l60e w/vig 3000 stall, 232/234 114, 4.30s, LTs, ORY NNBS intake and LS2 TB etc.

Fighting solves everything...
    ...except partial differential equations.

Click here to combine multiple VE Logs into one.

Tuner in Training
    I tried to Datalog my 97 Jeep wrangler but couldn't connect to vehicle [ in editor and scanner]