Thread: 2 bar speed density os on e67 ecu with lsa engine

Tuner in Training

2 bar speed density os on e67 ecu with lsa engine

hello this maybe a stupid question im wondering whats the differences in the standard os and the 2 bar speed density os available for upgrade under the os tab does it make the ve tables easier to use like the gen 3 tables? just wondering as i do not wish to flash it on there and not be able to revert
    the os says
    speed density 2 bar
    engine is a lsa using e67 ecu
    thanks

new to this if you cant tell
    Last edited by mitchb727; 10-14-2019 at 03:08 AM.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    i recommend using the stock OS, there is no need to change the OS to 2 bar with the new VVE tables.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Ok thanks i find the stock ve tables a bit to wrap my head around gen3 style seems much easier

Tuner in Training Turbostangs90's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchb727 View Post
    Ok thanks i find the stock ve tables a bit to wrap my head around gen3 style seems much easier
    The Goat Rope Garage on youtube just recently put out some very good tuning videos, some of which help explain a lot more about those VVE tables and such. Check them out if you want.
    2009 CTSV Sedan CRT
    TMS 427, Modified Huron Twin Kit, BW-S369s, Greg Good CNC Brodix BR7s, Lil Jon Turbo Cam, PTC converter spec'd by Dusty Bradford, ID1700s, FORE Fuel System, built 6l90

1990 Mustang tuned using Holley EFI

Tuner in Training
    I just watched his gen 4 videos today that makes it alot easier to under stand not so scared of the gen 4 layout