Thread: issue w standard interface

issue w standard interface

i downloaded a new version to help a friend out and low and behold my interface was updated and now i cant tune my trucks and cars w ver 2.24 that ive been using for years.
    can an admin help me with downgrading my interface back to where it will work with the original software i purchased.
    my trucks are diesel.

Can't go backwards on the interface firmware... now you're stuck and you'll have to use newer version of vcm suite...
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, Custom paint-matched Bowtie emblems, Custom painted SS emblems, BMR strut tower brace, CAI - Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Bo White Ported/Polished throttle body, Custom DiabLew Tune

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dually681 View Post
    i downloaded a new version to help a friend out and low and behold my interface was updated and now i cant tune my trucks and cars w ver 2.24 that ive been using for years.
    can an admin help me with downgrading my interface back to where it will work with the original software i purchased.
    my trucks are diesel.
    Contact support Mate,