Thread: Missing Multiple parameters IN advanced mode

Potential Tuner

Missing Multiple parameters IN advanced mode

Hey all, new to this forum, but not to forums. I tried multiple keywords for the search but was unsuccessful in finding an answer.

I am in advanced mode, but when I compare to videos and other files out in the internets I am missing several in the Idle section. Ie Startup, Startup, Base Running Airflow, etc..
    I am likely missing more, but this is where I've come to a hault and started my quest for answers. Is there a package to download for more tables? Settings to adjust? Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by BlackMist; 10-15-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Nope, nothing special.

It's just possible that your computer may have different tables than some of the video's you have watched. Or the video's you've watched are with the older versions of HPT and are not labeled different.

Feel free to post your file if you think something is missing.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Nope, nothing special.

It's just possible that your computer may have different tables than some of the video's you have watched. Or the video's you've watched are with the older versions of HPT and are not labeled different.

Feel free to post your file if you think something is missing.

05-c6-camtune.hpt

Everything seemed to be up to date on videos watched, downloaded recent program from the website as well.

I found the tables you mentioned in the first post.

Go to Engine > Idle > airflow and everything is right there.

You can even use the navigator function in the edit tab to type the words in or just type in the ECM table. Those being 12087, 12194.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.