Thread: First start

Potential Tuner

First start

After installing a AGP twin turbo kit I am attempting to get my car to idle. I have watched several MAF tuning vids and followed them to a T and cant get the log to show the adjustments I need to make. Here is my log of idling "badly" in the driveway. Motor is stock and I haven't changed the injectors yet. I figuredIdle Log.hpl getting the MAF scaled was more important then changing the injectors.
    2015 Camaro SS TSP long tubes, MBRP 3" full exhaust, 367whp 370tq.
    On the Garage floor, AGP twin turbos, Innovative SG-1 WB, 400GPH aux fuel system, 850cc injectors, LS9 cam. (Installing as soon as the weathers gets cooler)

Stock MAP sensor too or was that changed?

How big was the stock intake and how big the charge pipe that is now installed?

Hard to tell what needs to be done when I can't see the MAP data, the injector data or a wideband in the log. Based on the log and the o2 sensor readings it's possible it's very lean and it goes into OL-Fault.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

A picture of the maf and it's air flow tubes etc... would be helpful.

Also keep in mind there can be NO air leaks when using a maf sensor.
    The smallest little leak will create problems for any setup but specifically turbocharger setups.

Pressure test all plumbing by applying pressure from the compressor of the turbocharger