Thread: 2019 C7 stingray with P1sc upgraded to D1X, LT4 injectors, and hpfp. Help needed

2019 C7 stingray with P1sc upgraded to D1X, LT4 injectors, and hpfp. Help needed

I need a little help with a 2019 c7 stingray that had LT4 injecters and hpfp installed.

This car was originally equiped with a P1sc and now upgraded to a D1x so the LT4 injectors and hpfp were installed. I copied over all the injector data over for the injectors and hpfp setting from a c7 zo6 but I'm not entirely sure if thats all that is needed.

So far I have a ok start on the VVE and virtual torque table but I am running into a weird issued where the throttle is super sensitive. If I blip the throttle the rpms will increase and go to 4k rpms where I would have expected something in the 2k rpms range.

I wanted to see if anyone could help me out with this by posting a tune to reference off of or make any recommendations. I also dont have the stock tune file if anyone has a 2019 c7 stingray 7-speed standard trans file they could post to help me out, I could not fine one online.

Thanks

Mods include: stage 2 cam kit 32% fuel lobe, d1x, full bolt-ons, lt4 injectors and lt4 hpfp, dsx low side fuel pump
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by regorih; 10-16-2019 at 08:38 PM.

I have experienced this when the driver demand tables were raised to high. Try to lower them and see what it does.

I cant compare it to the stock file since it was already modified but by the driver demand tables look, they appear to be low and stockish.