Thread: Tune Review 6.1 6 speed

Tuner

Tune Review 6.1 6 speed

Been working on this tune quite a while now, can i get fellow hemi tuners to peek and share some feedback?
    Took the tuning school, an grew up working on Nitro Hemis, so hope not bad.

About the Car
    09 srt8
    6.1 K&N FIPK, 180 tstat, ron davis radiator, ram clutch and billet flywheel, Bellanger long tubes with high flow cats, data you will see have a Ballanger afr500v2 installed.
    totally different car, just know i can improve, lastly have not found the magic sauce yet, as in AZ we have emissions, an i must be able to have readiness passed and set.. has been a challenge,,

Ill share the stock tune, current testing tune, ill go get a scan log for ya next.

Look forward to the good and the bad, thank you in advance-leo09SRT8BeastStockfiledownload9.4.2020.hptPhase9test 2024 running ok no rear o2 passing.hpt
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Tuner

scanner data

33333.hpl scanner data
    My ride.. 2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch RIPx2 now Ram Clutches!, Full Adjustable BMR suspension, Solid mounted Cradle and Diff, DSS 1PC DS, Level 5 Axles, Belanger Headers, AFR500V2, Lowered, 180 Tstat, RonDavis Rad, Staggered tires.

Tuner in Training
    maybe try to enable the rear O2 sensors again

for the most part youre in the right path but i dont recommend messing with the Injector Pulse width" if you need to adjust the stock injector scaling adjust the "Fuel Mass" if youre trying to get the fueling close. i also adjusted some other tables as well if you want to check out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    JohnnyFW, i did that. thank you . still didn't fix the setting monitor status. thanks for the input

Tuner
    @MI, thank you .. your the one out of vegas yea? Thank you for what you sent over will check it out this eve an give a whirl! Im in Vegas often will have to visit!

Quote Originally Posted by HemiFeverAZ View Post
    @MI, thank you .. your the one out of vegas yea? Thank you for what you sent over will check it out this eve an give a whirl! Im in Vegas often will have to visit!
    yes that is correct bro.

Tuner
    so i pulled to tune i shared, an the one MI gave me..

Have a few questions to understand changes,

The settings in the Torque Correlation, bumped up like that makes it come in sooner or better to say remove the limits?

The Airflow Correlation, is that a booster on raising due to the Cold air intake and header exhaust for seeing more flow?

THe ETC temps, and delay by adjusting up help with timing on the temp, but lowering the ECT factors so it an set to readiness?

THe moves on MBT and VVT what does that spark swing change overall? more toward adjusting fuel burn times?

last one.. this is manual.. so what does changing the Auto Trans tq Mgt setting due? i see you moved to Enable on Use ETC B?

Tuner
    bumb

Tuner

review updates

ok made adjustments as you will see attached.. car runs excellent, passed Bank 2 side but not bank 1.. looking for some feedback. made big steps forward..

Scan, tune, and image attached.. thoughts?3.18.run3.hpl3.17 Test1 mods.hptScreenshot 2024-03-19 190734.png

Thank you in advance