Thread: F350 cummins 5r110 tunes

Potential Tuner

F350 cummins 5r110 tunes

Anybody have a tune they can share??

My trucks a 2005 f350 97 12 valve 5r110.

I?m looking for a good transmission tune. Thanks in advance!!

Are you running a aftermarket lockup converter or the upgraded 3-5 sol? I have a few for both stock trans and with the aforementioned upgrades. If you have the better solenoid then you?ll want a little different setup for those pressures. Let me know and pm your email and I can email you file.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by badcoupe View Post
    Are you running a aftermarket lockup converter or the upgraded 3-5 sol? I have a few for both stock trans and with the aforementioned upgrades. If you have the better solenoid then you?ll want a little different setup for those pressures. Let me know and pm your email and I can email you file.
    I am tuning a 08 fummins with 5r110 and wouldn't mind seeing one of them tunes for reference , or what needs to be messed with in the tune to make it work properly behind cummins

I have an 08 with 12 valve p pump. I've upgraded the solenoids and have low stall convertor 1300-1500. Any chance I can get a copy of your file for comparison?

Potential Tuner
    I have a 08 with a 12v p pump with a stock transmission and I was looking for a tune file Any help would be appreciated.

Potential Tuner
    anyone here ever find a good working trans tune for a 5r110 that's got a cummins mounted to it?