Thread: Whippled gen 6 help$$$$

Potential Tuner

Whippled gen 6 help$$$$

Ok so I just finished my install on my 2016 auto SS. I know how to tune MAF and VE. But I hate these torque tables. If anyone can help me out I will pay. I really just need anyone with the torque tables figured out.

Tuner in Training
    If you have hp tuners you could look at a zl1 tune from the repository and start with those vtts maybe.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    your VT will need to be close or reflect the actual torque your making with the new setup
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    your VT will need to be close or reflect the actual torque your making with the new setup
    Is this engine, or wheel torque?

Less than 1,000 should be engine over 1,000 should be axle. Smaller is engine larger is axle. Are you tracking torque parameters in the scanner? Also' you should check out goat rope garage. He has just started covering torque for gen v. He has covered idle and driver demand so far. His next video will hopefully cover VT.
    Last edited by LittleBlue; 10-27-2019 at 12:14 AM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBlue View Post
    Less than 1,000 should be engine over 1,000 should be axle. Smaller is engine larger is axle. Are you tracking torque parameters in the scanner? Also' you should check out goat rope garage. He has just started covering torque for gen v. He has covered idle and driver demand so far. His next video will hopefully cover VT.
    That sounds backwards. If I remember correctly, gen 4's are flywheel, and gen 5's are axle.
    Last edited by h2.4; 10-29-2019 at 10:27 PM.

Not sure on what gen is what but axle torque is a higher number' usually over 1,000. Engine is lower. If you log these channels you can see both engine and axle. Axle should always be much larger

4:20
    In this video. It's driver demand but same concept.

https://youtu.be/bCbi-boBCVo
    Last edited by LittleBlue; 10-30-2019 at 12:08 AM.

Autos are axle

manuals are flywheel in kilowatts

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Higgs Boson View Post
    Autos are axle

manuals are flywheel in kilowatts
    Thank you.