Thread: New hp tuner user

Tuner in Training

New hp tuner user

Im new to hp tuner im in my shift pressure setting how do I firm up my shifts wot

Quote Originally Posted by Momogt2015 View Post
    Im new to hp tuner im in my shift pressure setting how do I firm up my shifts wot
    What is the make and model It'd be easier to help with your tune file being posted in here so we can view it.
    Last edited by JaegerWrenching; 11-01-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Tuner in Training
    2015 mustang gt automatic 3.15 gears

Tuner
    Try Trans->Shift Pressures->Upshift and for Oncoming Clutch section, on 1A-2M, 1M-2M, 2M-3M, 3M-4M change those tables. The entire column for 5500 and 6000 RPM you can increase the entire column to 128 if you want. Play around with 100 or whatever and find what works best for you. That's a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Volstang View Post
    Try Trans->Shift Pressures->Upshift and for Oncoming Clutch section, on 1A-2M, 1M-2M, 2M-3M, 3M-4M change those tables. The entire column for 5500 and 6000 RPM you can increase the entire column to 128 if you want. Play around with 100 or whatever and find what works best for you. That's a good place to start.
    1A-2M is for shifting under 3 or 4 mph if i remember correctly. Therefore it is of no use when looking to firm up WOT shifting because you'd be past that MPH and that table will not be in use. So unless you want firmer low speed shifting from first to second gear, 1m-2m is the one to change along with the other xM-xM gears.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks everyone that helped a lot