Thread: need possibl etune help

Potential Tuner

need possibl etune help

2006 silverado1500,6.0 swap, .20 flat tops, tsp 228/232 cam , tbss intake(will be adding tbss throttle body soon), gtp 36# injectors, full speed engineering exhaust , 317 heads shaved 14 thousandths. not real sure on compression ratio. my idle afr is all over the place and from time to time when goin from in gear to park I have a hanging idle around 1800rpm for around 15 to 20 seconds. could some more knowledgable eyes look over my tune and let me know what could be better, im a novice with hpt but I understand most of what is involved and such but some parameters are greek to me....thank you in advance for any help.

my tune original.hpt

Potential Tuner
    bump

Potential Tuner

new log file

heres a log I made this morning.. please let me know what could be changed or what is wrong

6.0 swap log file.hpl

at the end you can see the hanging idle issue im having. itll hang around 1000 rpm for a bit then drop down to normal. ive taken some from the throttle cracker and airflow table and its helped some but im not sure how muchmore I should adjust them
    Last edited by Alwaysbroke6.0; 10-20-2019 at 09:22 AM.

Potential Tuner
    anyone

Tuner in Training
    did you put the correct injector data in the file? i had problems with that. I dont see what your iac is doing but can see that it is using the idle underspeed and overspeed to try and control your idle.....notice the spark drops to low single digits to try and lower the rpm...then jumps up then back down. so I would guess your injector data is incorrect or your idle airflow table is wrong. there are instructions out there on how to set the idle airflow tables....if you havent done that. also i'm not totally familiar with drive by wire but seems your TPS never goes below like 14%
    Donny O.
    99 Hugger Orange SS convertible...mostly stock
    2000 Z28...not even close to stock. LQ4/turbo

Tuner in Training
    if it helps any this is what I used after a cam swap. truck is running great now.

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...e-(w-pictures)
    Donny O.
    99 Hugger Orange SS convertible...mostly stock
    2000 Z28...not even close to stock. LQ4/turbo