Thread: dd149mm maf transfer has too many cells

dd149mm maf transfer has too many cells

i have 30 cells on my maf table but the transfer data sheet has many more. it has 7 cells at .012v with stepped airflow #'s but counting that one cell, the sheet has 39 cells to reach from .012 to 5v. i cant add 9 more cells so how should i scale this ? i removed some and interpolated between the ones removed but the final line is less than desireable. dunno how to use excel or i would try an devise their formula. anyone run one of these that can help out ? attaching the maf transfer data

Transfer_Function_H149mm.xlsx

Senior Tuner
    Transfer_Function_H149mm.xlsx

I converted it to period and lb/min for you.
    Choose any 30 cells that will cover the airflow you will see in your application best, they are all just points in the over all bigger picture.

I did that earlier but the overall curve had ups and downs after interpolating The spots I deleted. I was thinking it might cause issue

Senior Tuner
    You have more than 30 to choose from, you shouldn't have to be interpolating any cells.

My bad, I meant smoothing. I loaded it and picked the cells to lose and I must say I was surprised. I was pretty much within 5% error on a light test drive pulling up to 3500

I just wanted a smooth transition from cell to cell.