Thread: 2016 Mustang v6

Tuner in Training

2016 Mustang v6

Hello all, I am about to pickup a MPVI2 for my mustang and was wondering if anybody has a stock tune for a 2016 Mustang V6 6MT or if somebody can look in the Tune Repository for me as I don?t have my MPVI2 yet and don?t have access yet. Also if anybody has a SCT or Bama tune dump that would be great so I can see what changes they made so I know where to start.

Thanks!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ksampler View Post
    Hello all, I am about to pickup a MPVI2 for my mustang and was wondering if anybody has a stock tune for a 2016 Mustang V6 6MT or if somebody can look in the Tune Repository for me as I don?t have my MPVI2 yet and don?t have access yet. Also if anybody has a SCT or Bama tune dump that would be great so I can see what changes they made so I know where to start.

Thanks!
    Looked in repository. Didnt see any V6 tunes for 15/16/17. Somebody on here will have one..

Tuner

Here you go

I have one for the 3.7 but its an auto. Tuning the manual is much easier though, you and increase the numbers for each gear in the upper rpm range for each gear. (2 far right hand columns) Increase them about 20%93 Rev5 mod3.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Perfect! Picking up my MPVI2 Wednesday so fingers crossed I'll be getting it tuned before the end of the week! Also do you happen to have a stock version to compare against my current pull. Not sure if this current tune is stock before I start making changes.