Thread: 2010 Taurus SHO

Potential Tuner

2010 Taurus SHO

SO I picked up 2010 Taurus SHO I have HPTuners for my LS swapped Mustang and debating on using it on my SHO or going with another tuning setup. I'm not looking to go MAX power as this is my daily driver but want to give it a little more than it has now. All I have done is a K&n Drop in filter, new sp580 plugs and that's it. any opinions are welcome if you got some tunes that are not crazy and wont hurt i would greatly apricate it thanks attached is my stock tune
    2010 taurus sho stock tune.hpt
    Last edited by TJHogg; 10-26-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Potential Tuner
    So I licensed my ecm and removed my gas cap mil light from tune, upped speed limit and changed trans pressure and delays from last screenshot as outlined in metroplex write up. Gonna see how it feels today

Tuner
    Disable truncation in the transmission torque management. Rise driver demand 20% in 365 and 571 pedal position. Increase the ipc torque maximum, max gross, max torque wot, lspi reduction, schedule torque max, clip inverse torque, imep limit, combustion stab. Limit, rise exhaust manifold protection, catalyst protection and component protection or disable them. That can get you extra 3-5psi.