Thread: 4L80E adaptive learning?

Tuner in Training

4L80E adaptive learning?

so, I'm like really confused.. but of course I am new to this. The problem I'm having is.. well I think it has to do with adaptive leaning, I can make changes to line pressure and shift points times turn on and off "steady state adapt" and it doesnt' really have the affect I would have thought it would. I see the steady state adapt counters, do I need to disable the steady state general drop down? or how do I clear the memeory. I've searched to the ends of the internet and I've seen disconnecting the battery for 4 hours and such to clear the memory but I'd like to be sure because I feel like the changes I've made to shift pressure would have changed the "shifting" more... then Moved all shift points back to stock and got a 4.8 second ramp time for the TCC to lockup. Again that is with all settings back to stock.

Other than the slow to lock TCC (which is new) the "normal shift mode" shifts really good. Tow haul is all over the place.

things to note:
    84 k20 Chevy LS Swap
    doner engine was an 05 denali LQ9. Rebuilt motor with a cam and some other goodies. Motor is good. Tranny is making me pull my hair out.
    Trans and PCM from and 01 k2500

Attachment 94069
    Last edited by Brandon_; 10-27-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Tuner in Training
    I think I found the answer. I guess I didn?t search the forum as well as I thought I did..

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...tings-seem-off