Thread: Pentastar Tuning

Potential Tuner

Pentastar Tuning

I have read all the posts I can find on the Pentastar. I have been tuning gm's for a couple of years now, but I own a 2014 Ram with the 3.6L. I have been working with it for a while now. I have made a few changes to improve throttle response, PE, fan temps, speed limiter, and adjusted for tire size. I am working with the VVT now. I've read that the WOT tables are good, but also that the numbers for NA should range from 105 to 130 for intake and 105 to 115 for exhaust. My WOT tables are not within that range. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their experience with these cams. I have made some minor changes and seem to feel improvement. I also read that these engines only use the p/t table, but my truck uses them all. I started with the normal table, then had to make changes to the TIP table, and then to the WOT table. It seems that smoothing the tables to have a low number of 105 would be a good starting point??? Thanks in advance, any advice is appreciated.

I've been remote tuning these for a while now with great results as well as a few that come in person. If you don't want the headache let me know.

From what I've gathered by my remote customer's. They like my tuning 10x over any of the other shops out there. Anyway... Demigod Tuning on Facebook.

Yes you're right to assume they use all the tables on the vct. I always make global changes on these. On hemis just thw exhaust side of course but all 4 tables.

Potential Tuner
    I'd definitely be interested if we could do it as somewhat of a training session. I would really like to learn more about my truck. What do you charge?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by luciddeath View Post
    I've been remote tuning these for a while now with great results as well as a few that come in person. If you don't want the headache let me know.

From what I've gathered by my remote customer's. They like my tuning 10x over any of the other shops out there. Anyway... Demigod Tuning on Facebook.

Yes you're right to assume they use all the tables on the vct. I always make global changes on these. On hemis just thw exhaust side of course but all 4 tables.
    One of the cars he is running is my 2015 200 AWD. The can tuning luciddeath has provided has really woken up the car !

Potential Tuner
    How to contact you